Full Carbon Fiber X Frame for FPV Racing
The Focus 220 V2, 3K high strength Carbon Edition is a fully-symmetric 220mm quad copter airframe. By keeping the payload section small and centered on the frame, the handling characteristics are greatly improved over "H" frame designs. This makes the Focus 220 perfect for high-speed FPV racing. Designed with a 2mm plates with 4mm Arms. The re-designed Focus 220 adds pem nuts on the top clamp for convenient assembly and the camera pod is strengthened to better protect the camera and Flight Controller. The improvements make this frame extremely light and strong for the demands of extreme FPV racing!
This V2 Frame was designed for MotoLab to test the TyphoonF4 and TyphoonVTX during prototyping.
Name: Focus 220,
Wheel base: 220mm
ProsSize: 5 inch,
FC mounting hole: 30.5 X 30.5
Flight Controller: MotoLab TyphoonFC and VTX combo
ESC : Cicadas 30amp.
Battery: 3s 1300mAh ~ 4S 1300mAh
* 3K high strength full carbon fiber
* 220mm arms Motor to Motor, True X Frame
* Durable, 2mm Top and Bottom plate, 4mm Arms
* Designed with 5" propeller max
* 30.5 X 30.5 FC mounting
* 3D Printing (ABS) bottom plate for battery and receiver
* 3D Printing (TPU) camera mount for HS1177,HS1189, HS1190 adjustable 20 to 40 degree. (camera not include in the kits)
* SMA Right Angle antenna mount to the bottom plate, design to protect VTX during crash(SMA 90deg. right angle not included in the kits)
NOTE: Flight Controller and SMA extension not include in the Kits.
Focus 220 V2 Instruction (Click here)